The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education (or B.A.B.E. for short) is the educational arm of The Boston BeauTease (formerly The Boston Babydolls). We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops in many different burlesque skills and burlesque-related arts. Our classes offer something for everyone, whether you're an experienced dancer looking to add something new to your repertoire or if you've never danced before.
- Introduction to Burlesque is on Thursdays with Lucie Luxe in October and Mondays in November with Devastasia.
- Put your burlesque skills to work in Burlesque Your Way! Create your unique burlesque routine with experienced coaching.
Learn from The Headmistress even when you aren't in class!
BREAKING NEWS! Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Burlesque Costuming, vol. 1: The Foundations is available for pre-order at Kickstarter! Your pledge helps make this book a reality!
- Her blog, Oh The Glamourous LIfe has tantalizing looks at burlesque backstage as well as useful tips every week.
- Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Better Burlesque, a compilation of her weekly tips, can be purchased at B.A.B.E. or on-line!
- To support her writings and receive special extras, become a Patron at Patreon.
“I want to thank you again for such a wonderful experience. It was by far the highlight of 2014 for me!”
— Estefania E., Lima, Peru