The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education (or B.A.B.E. for short) is the educational arm of BeauTease Burlesque. We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops in many different burlesque skills and burlesque-related arts. Our classes offer something for everyone, whether you're an experienced dancer looking to add something new to your repertoire or if you've never danced before.
Expose yourself to a whole new way of thinking about your body and your sexuality.
“I want to thank you again for such a wonderful experience. It was by far the highlight of [the year] for me!”
— Estefania E., Lima, Peru
- Introduction to Burlesque will be on Sundays in February and Mondays in March and April.
- We're having a student showcase on March 1! If you're a B.A.B.E. student or alumna and you want to perform, please fill out this application!
- Our intermediate-level course in March will be Floorwork with Devastasia on Sundays.
- Please join our mailing list for updates.
GMAIL USERS: Missing your mailings from B.A.B.E.? Check your Promotions or Updates tab. Add us to your Contacts!
Learn from The Headmistress – even when you aren't in class!
- Her blog, Oh The Glamourous LIfe has tantalizing looks at burlesque backstage as well as useful tips every week.
- Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Burlesque Costuming, Vol. 1: The Foundations can be purchased at B.A.B.E. or on-line!
- Bite-Sized Burlesque Lessons on YouTube are quick lessons in burlesque essentials.
- To support her writings and receive special extras, become a Patron at Patreon.