All workshops are taught via Zoom and meeting login information will be sent out when you register.
Whether you are planning a holiday photo shoot for that special someone or preparing for a holiday gathering, pep it up with a vintage makeup look from time gone by. In this class Betty Blaize will be reviving a vintage look from the 1940s. It's a great look with natural shadow that makes the eyes pop, bright lips, and optional cat's eye liner. Betty will bring her years of theater, photo and appearance experience to bear to cover tips and tricks to recreating and customizing this classic look.
Topics will include picking colors, executing the look, add-ons to add fabulosity, skin care/cleaning, and considerations for variable conditions like day, night, office function, photo shoot, and on stage performance. And more!
|Be dramatic!||Or subtle!|
Grab a cup of 'nog and enjoy the show, or play along and create your own look.
For playing along from home, plan to bring:
- 3 colors of shadow - a very pale brown or cream (lighter than skin tone), and two coordinating colors of brown darker and lighter.
- 1 dark liner - brown or black
- Blush - pink/peach
- Lip - red liner, red lipstick
- Equipment needed:
- Eye shadow brushes - 1-3 varying sizes
- Blush brush (whatever comes with the blush is fine)
- Tissues or toilet paper
- Optional useful add-on - lip brush
- Makeup remover
- Optional for add-on fabulosity - eye lash curler, brow shadow, white liner/cuticle liner, mascara, foundation, face powder, contouring powders (and brush), lip gloss, glitter