The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education (or B.A.B.E. for short) is the educational arm of The Boston BeauTease (formerly The Boston Babydolls). We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops in many different burlesque skills and burlesque-related arts. Our classes offer something for everyone, whether you're an experienced dancer looking to add something new to your repertoire or if you've never danced before.
- Summer vacation! No classes in July and August! Classes return with Introduction to Burlesque on Thursdays with Devastasia in September and Lucie Luxe in October.
- Beyond Basic Burlesque classes are back! In September learn how to tease with feathers in Bewitching Boas on Mondays and apply what you learned in October with a spellbinding routine!
Learn from The Headmistress even when you aren't in class!
- Her blog, Oh The Glamourous LIfe has tantalizing looks at burlesque backstage as well as useful tips every week.
- Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Better Burlesque, a compilation of her weekly tips, can be purchased at B.A.B.E. or on-line!
- To support her writings and receive special extras, become a Patron at Patreon.
“I want to thank you again for such a wonderful experience. It was by far the highlight of 2014 for me!”
— Estefania E., Lima, Peru