The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education (or B.A.B.E. for short) is the educational arm of The Boston BeauTease (formerly The Boston Babydolls). We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops in many different burlesque skills and burlesque-related arts. Our classes offer something for everyone, whether you're an experienced dancer looking to add something new to your repertoire or if you've never danced before.
- Introduction to Burlesque is on Mondays in November with Devastasia.
- Put your burlesque skills to work in Burlesque Your Way! Create your unique burlesque routine with experienced coaching.
Learn from The Headmistress even when you aren't in class!
- Her blog, Oh The Glamourous LIfe has tantalizing looks at burlesque backstage as well as useful tips every week.
- Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Better Burlesque, a compilation of her weekly tips, and Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Burlesque Costuming, Vol. 1: The Foundations can be purchased at B.A.B.E. or on-line!
- To support her writings and receive special extras, become a Patron at Patreon.
“I want to thank you again for such a wonderful experience. It was by far the highlight of 2014 for me!”
— Estefania E., Lima, Peru