The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education (or B.A.B.E. for short) is the educational arm of BeauTease Burlesque (formerly The Boston Babydolls). We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops in many different burlesque skills and burlesque-related arts. Our classes offer something for everyone, whether you're an experienced dancer looking to add something new to your repertoire or if you've never danced before.
Looking for current class offerings? See our Calendar
Expose yourself to a whole new way of thinking about your body and your sexuality.
“I want to thank you again for such a wonderful experience. It was by far the highlight of [the year] for me!”
— Estefania E., Lima, Peru
- Introduction to Burlesque will be on Wednesdays with Devastasia in March and Miss Mina in April
- Beyond Basic Burlesque will be on Sundays with a boa routine in March and chair dance in April
- All classes are at at Asylum CoLab
- BeauTease apprentice auditions will be March 29 and April 2
- Please join our mailing list for updates.
GMAIL USERS: Missing your mailings from B.A.B.E.? Check your Promotions or Updates tab. Add us to your Contacts!
Learn from The Headmistress – even when you aren't in class!
- Her blog, Oh The Glamourous LIfe has tantalizing looks at burlesque backstage as well as useful tips every week.
- Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Burlesque Costuming, Vol. 1: The Foundations can be purchased at B.A.B.E. or on-line!
- Bite-Sized Burlesque Lessons on YouTube are quick lessons in burlesque essentials.
- To support her writings and receive special extras, become a Patron at Patreon.